The following is a list of published articles (co-)penned by LWC staff members.
- Wise, L. (2017). Planning Considerations for Short-Term Rentals in California Jurisdictions. CalPlanner, Volume 17, Issue 5.
- Chamberlain, F. & Riggs, W. (2015). Shifting the Tide: Transit-Oriented Development and Active Transportation Planning in Los Angeles. Focus: Journal of the City and Regional Planning Department, 12 (1), 52-59.
- Riggs, W., Kornfeld, H., Garcia, E., Abbes, D., Arias, M., Ayon, A., ...Sindel, Eric. (2015). Bicycle Friendly Community Assessment. Report to the City of San Luis Obispo, Spring 2015, 1-50.
- Riggs, W. & Pontarelli, H. (2014). Community Sustainability Planning as a Tool: The Case for Increased Environmental Sustainability. Focus: Journal of the City and Regional Planning Department, 11 (1), 99-105.
- Chamberlain, F. (2013). The Geographic Isolation of Public Housing in San Francisco. Urban Action – A Journal of Urban Affairs, 34, 109-121.
- Eastman, R., with Parolek, D., & Wise, L. (2012). Going Hybrid: How One City Overhauled Its Zoning Code While Combining Form-Based and Conventional Elements. Planning, The Magazine of the American Planning Association, February 2012.